We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary at the end of May. What a great day. P had to work all day and my Mom and in-laws were in town to help us unpack and celebrate Goose's Birthday. We had dinner plans and possibly a movie planned and P said we had to leave at 5:15pm and make a few stops on the way. As it approached 6:15pm and we had gone to the Christian bookstore, gotten gas for the car, picked up our camera case at a friend's house..............P says "oh shoot, we have to go by the Church to pickup some papers I have to pass out for Pastor B on Sunday." I was very hungry at this point and kept asking when our dinner reservations were for and when we could eat. (I was starving!!) I was sure that there was noone at Church at that hour to let us in, but he was going to see. As we approached there were some cars and I saw him trying to get in each door and peaking through windows, when I saw a family in the foyer walk by and let him in. I thought, "that family must be there practicing for a wedding this weekend) When my Mom walked out of the Church towards our car. I couldn't believe my eyes, as I had just left the family at home playing. She says "come with me" then I knew. P had arranged for us to renew our vows on our 10 year anniversary. We had talked about doing it and I never thought he would surprise me. I was completely surprised and am very blessed with such a sweet, loving husband. Pastor B did a great job and we are so thankful!! The children each had a part in the ceremony, Goose was our photographer, Bug our pianist (except the piano book was forgotten), and Minnie Mouse our flower girl. Such a sweet night to remember. We topped off the evening with eating dinner at PF Chang's and staying overnight in downtown Chattanooga.
10 years together!!Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment