Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lifetime Friends

It was so nice to see long time friends from High school and College in May. Tracy and I went to College together and became friends when our "boyfriends" were roommates. She married her College sweetheart, and has two precious boys!! Priscilla and Debbie and I became friends in Middle School and have remained close friends ever since. (I was the "new" girl in 7th grade!!) It is hard to believe that was 25 years ago.
Priscilla is the Mommy of two sweet girls, and Debbie has three blessings, two girls and a boy. It had been 2.5-3 years since seeing each other, so when hubby had a business trip up North, we made plans to see each other. Tracy was only 30 mins from our Hotel, so she was able to come swim with us, then we spent the afternoon at her house to play. We had a nice breakfast with Priscilla, her girls, and her MIL, then played at her house for a bit before going to Deb's for lunch and swimming. A great day and great memories!!
I also had the honor of having Tracy, Priscilla, and Debbie as Bridesmaids in our Wedding in May, 2000


Deb and Rick..........the kids found a bird Tracy and her two adorable boys

Priscilla's darlins with Minnie Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment