Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year, New way to get our family updates!!

I love reading blogs and have decided to start one for our family. I won't be blogging much like normal blogs that are like daily journals, but rather the same updates I have sent out on babysites.com.
To read our updates, you will have to come back to see if I have posted anything new. I won't be able to send updates out to remind you. I would love to, but I am not sure how to do that on this site. You may be able to sign up to get the updates (you will have to have a gmail account). P's personal email is set on here, so if you have our other email, email me on our bellsouth account.
I also have to keep this somewhat private (since it is public), so I will be using initials or nicknames. Here they are;

Hubby's is P or PH
Child #1 is Goose or GWH
Child#2 is Bug or PSH
Child #3 is Minnie Mouse or NGH
Child #4 is Bear or LEH

Thanks to Grandma for these nicknames at the each child's birth!!!! The kids love them and they all fit very well.
If any of you have a blog, I would LOVE to know how to get backgrounds and how to get things on here. This is not a very friendly site for someone who is NOT computer savvy. :-) Thank you P for setting this account up for me!!! :-)

We just enjoyed 10 days in NY visiting family (Grandparents, Great Grandma's, a few friends, and our Church family at PYBC.) I am sorry I didn't get to see all of you, the snow and ice kept us off the roads.
Recent update on LEH:
We got a call from Bear's Endocrinologist last week. His Protein Enzymes were normal and they also tested him for Growth Hormone 1 and GH3 and they were low normal. Which means they were within the normal limits, but right on the low number. (ex. range is 2-90, his was 2) So he will get retested again in 6 months. We see the Neurologist again at the end of the month and we will find out more about scheduling the muscle biopsy.

We had a wonderful blessed Christmas and New Year's.
We are back into the grind of school, work, therapy appts, piano lessons, and trying to get in better shape.

Here are my New Year's resolutions:
Read my Chronological Bible everyday
pray more and keep a prayer journal
drink more water
no more gum chewing or not as much!! :-)
wear my night guard everynight (clench and grind my teeth)
do my neck exercises every day. (I am in PT for headaches and my neck muscles were a mess, so much so they are letting me come to Therapy this month for free!!)
build up my husband and children daily
read to the children more

No comments:

Post a Comment