Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mr. James throwing Bug in the air!!!

Silly faces after swimming

Mr. Andy reading a bed time story to the kids. They were enjoying this time.

Minnie Mouse came down with Strep throat the second day of our trip, so we drove back into the city to make a visit to Children's Hospital. Her temperature got up to 106.6 (temperal thermometer). They thought it was best to give her a shot of bicillin to knock out the strep. She thouroghly enjoyed Cinderella on the TV and a purple popsicle. As I sat there with her my temperature and body aches were getting so bad that I almost had to go back to the car. My temperature got up to 103. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who got me in the jacuzzi bathtub and took great care of me on vacation. Goose and I were seen in the well clinic on Monday morning with Strep. and Little bear didn't escape it either. He was seen on Tuesday after we returned home.
We are off to the Caribbean for a week to see Grandma and Grandpa. We will blog again after the trip. Love to all, Julie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment