Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Praising God in this Storm

We are praising God for this storm that we are going through and facing! Bear went to the Genetic doctor this week for his one year follow-up, and the Doctor said "I think there is something wrong, but I don't know what it is. It may be something very rare, and that I have never diagnosed before." Not something you want to hear from a specialist! He had a couple blood tests that we are awaiting results, and Patrick and I are praying about another MRI and getting a second opinion. This may mean traveling to another State.

Our 6 year old, Bug, is having Dental surgery on October 1st that will last 90 minutes. This is to fix 8 baby teeth that have cavities. He will get several crowns, fillings, a cleaning and sealants. We think this is from the Celiac disease and not having enough enamel on his teeth. We are praising God for this Storm and growing us in Him!! We love you Lord, and so thankful for pulling us through each day.

Join us in praying for our little guys!! and listen to the song Praise you in this Storm, by Casting Crowns, below.
And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, character, hope. Romans 5:2

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:17

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him. James 1:12

Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment